Insurance Terms Vocabulary Quizlet
Insurance policy legal document issued to the insured setting out the terms of the contract of insurance.
Insurance terms vocabulary quizlet. It can be anything from an electronic car alarm that goes off if your vehicle gets tampered with to a bar that you lock across your. Continuous insurance policyholder has been insured by one or more insurance companies without any lapse in coverage for a specified period of time. Do not accept your insurance carrier s underpayment or wrongful denial of your residential foundation damage claimmany insurance companies have changed their policies and coverage related to residential foundation and water damage claims. Our insurance terms glossary is divided alphabetically by insurance terms in a quick reference guide to assist understanding the language commonly used by insurance companies.
Learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Quizlet makes simple learning tools that let you study anything. These car insurance terms will help to educate you and help you to get the best deals on car insurance. Consequential loss a loss that happens as a consequence of or as a result of another.
A vocabulary list featuring insurance claim. The insurer agrees for a consideration to assume to a specified extent the losses suffered by the insured. Good insurance brokers find the best deals for their clients and bad ones find the highest commissions. An anti theft device is one that you use to deter someone from stealing your car.
French vocabulary lesson insurance assurance. Here is a list of basic french vocabulary you will find very useful when you need to take out an insurance policy in france. Middleman between insurer and policyholder. A form of risk protection that exchanges the uncertainty of a possible large financial loss for a certain smaller payment.
1 the state of being liable 2 anything for which a person is liable. The company did all it could to avoid liability for the damage. Policy documents contain a number of insurance terms because they typically define the limitations of risk and liability on the insured and any exclusions of coverage. Agent who arranges insurance.
Terms in this set 20 insurance. Learn insurance industry vocabulary that will help you better understand your insurance policies. Start studying insurance vocab. Insurance a formal social device for reducing risk by transferring the risks of several individual entities to an insurer.
Practice and master them all with a quizlet study set.
- Usps Insurance How Does It Work
- What Insurance Do You Need Rental Car
- State Farm Auto Insurance Card
- Zurich Insurance Financial Statements
- State Farm Insurance Claim Check Verification
- Young Driver Van Insurance Uk
- Tpa Insurance Office In Ahmedabad
- Zurich Insurance Claim Form
- State Farm Auto Insurance Quotes
- Uk Insurance Companies By Market Share
- What Should You Have For Car Insurance
- Xl Insurance Company Se Singapore Branch
- Why Are Insurance Companies Returning Premiums
- Title Insurance License Illinois
- Underwriting Process In Insurance
- Unitedhealthcare Insurance New York
- Underwriting Process In Insurance Ppt
- Vehicle Insurance Companies In Calicut
- Top Home Insurance Companies In Quebec
- Workers Comp Insurance Companies Near Me