Insurance Broker Salary Range
While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 177 500 and as low as 23 500 the majority of insurance broker salaries currently range between 50 000 25th percentile to 100 000 75th percentile across the united states.
Insurance broker salary range. What is the average annual salary for an insurance broker job by state. Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. A person working in insurance in botswana typically earns around 11 700 bwp per month. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Salary estimates are based on 229 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance broker employees. The national average salary for a insurance broker is 70 049 in united states. Salaries range from 4 370 bwp lowest average to 22 700 bwp highest average actual maximum salary is higher. North carolina is the lowest paying state for insurance broker jobs.
See how much an insurance broker job pays hourly by state. The average insurance broker salary in the united states is 82 406 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 71 228 and 100 686. New york is the highest paying state for insurance broker jobs. As of jul 30 2020 the average annual pay for an insurance broker in the united states is 84 989 a year.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Salaries vary drastically between different insurance careers. The average salary for an insurance broker in australia is au 61 907.
Insurance broker salary guide salary education training 2020 harpreet parmar june 18 2018 july 18 2020 categories business salary average salary for insurance broker is 49 710. The average salary for a insurance broker is 70 657 per year in united states. The average insurance agent salary in the united states is 51 151 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 46 716 and 57 701. This is the average monthly salary including housing transport and other benefits.
The average salary for an insurance broker is 63 261.
- Car Insurance Quotes Online In Michigan
- Auto Insurance Reviews Washington State
- Car Insurance Options Explained
- Car Insurance Companies Quotes Online
- Best Insurance Companies For Minnesota
- Car Insurance Companies Florence Ky
- Auto Insurance Companies In Usa
- Best Insurance Companies For Car In India
- Assurance Wireless Customer Service Live Person
- Blue Zebra Insurance Zurich
- Auto Insurance Companies For Veterans
- Auto Insurance Declaration Template
- Are Insurance Companies Paying Business Interruption
- Car Insurance Quotes Washington Dc
- Agency One Insurance Baxter Mn
- Car Insurance Companies Refunding Money
- California Insurance Qualifying Event
- Best Insurance Companies Home
- Car Insurance Companies Lexington Ky
- Auto Insurance Terms You Should Know