Insurance Agent Salary Payscale
Here s a look at the full ranking for all states.
Insurance agent salary payscale. Salaries for related job titles. The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made 36 040. See full salary details. The average salary for an insurance agent is 39 506.
As of jul 27 2020 the average annual pay for an independent insurance sales agent in the united states is 91 323 a year. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 201 000 and as low as 19 500 the majority of independent insurance sales agent salaries currently range between 42 500 25th percentile to 111 000 75th percentile across the united states. The average salary for an insurance sales agent is 38 463. Insurance sales agents made a median salary of 50 600 in 2018.
The average insurance agent salary in texas is 50 229 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 45 874 and 56 660. The national average salary for a insurance agent is 40 000 in united states. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. We then ranked every state on this criteria with the state with the highest salary index ranking as highest average salary for insurance agents.
Visit payscale to research insurance agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more. Filter by location to see insurance agent salaries in your area. Rank state adjusted salary average wage cost of living. The average insurance agent salary in the united states is 51 151 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 46 716 and 57 701.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made 36 040. Detailed list of insurance agent salaries by state.
Salary estimates are based on 2 231 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees.
- Garden Insurance Company Of Vermont
- Health Insurance Companies Denying Claims
- Dental Insurance For Retired Veterans
- Do You Need Earthquake Insurance In Seattle
- Geico Auto Insurance Quote
- Dental Insurance Verification Form Sample
- Erie Insurance Glen Carbon Il
- Free Insurance Verification Form Template
- Energy Insurance Underwriter Jobs
- Dan Ricker Insurance Office Of America
- Health Insurance Waiver Waiting Period
- Health Insurance Companies Oregon
- Examples Of Insurance Companies In India
- Cheapest Auto Insurance Companies Florida
- Health Insurance Sales Agent Near Me
- Examples Of Insurance Companies In Tanzania
- Health Insurance Companies Hawaii
- Health Insurance Stocks On The Asx
- Gic Insurance Open Enrollment
- Erie Insurance Company Erie Pennsylvania