Insurance Agent Salary Alabama
Follow our step by step guide to get your insurance license in alabama.
Insurance agent salary alabama. As of may 3 2020 the average annual pay for a medicare insurance agent in alabama is 61 493 a year. Salaries for related job titles. Salary estimates are based on 2 231 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 124 302 and as low as 18 383 the majority of medicare insurance agent salaries currently range between 32 388 25th percentile to 78 782 75th percentile in alabama.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. In addition they earn an average bonus of 13 933. Salaries typically start from 27 348 and go up to 92 589. The average insurance agent salary in birmingham alabama is 58 502 or an equivalent hourly rate of 28.
Filter by location to see insurance agent salaries in your area. The average salary for a insurance agent is 47 176 per year in alabama. The average fire insurance agent salary in tuscaloosa alabama is 78 407 or an equivalent hourly rate of 38. The average insurance sales agent salary in alabama is 43 381 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 32 624 and 62 095.
This is 7 lower 4 208 than the average insurance agent salary in the united states. Life insurance car insurance home insurance or business insurance all require a license to sell in any state. In addition they earn an average bonus of 8 184. The average salary for insurance sales agents in the united states is around 50 320 per year.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. The national average salary for a insurance agent is 40 000 in united states. Getting your insurance license is the first step to becoming an insurance agent in alabama. This is 7 lower 5 479 than the average fire insurance agent salary in the united states.
- Funny Insurance Claims Memes
- Health Insurance Companies Abu Dhabi
- General Insurance Companies In The Philippines
- Health Insurance For Small Business Owners In Michigan
- Energy Insurance Underwriter Jobs
- Child Insurance Rider On Your Policy
- Do You Need Earthquake Insurance In Las Vegas
- Crop Insurance Jobs Near Me
- Health Insurance Companies In Valdosta Ga
- Health Insurance Plans Kerala
- Health Insurance Open Enrollment Deadline
- Commercial Insurance Broker Salary Uk
- Geico Earthquake Insurance Quote
- Health Insurance Reviews Dubai
- Group Number In Insurance Card
- Health Insurance Companies Los Angeles
- Examples Of Insurance Companies In India
- Employee Benefits Insurance Jobs
- Free Insurance Verification Form Template
- Dog Insurance Near Me