Low Insurance Job Titles
Footballers and racing drivers most expensive for car insurance while nurses are cheapest.
Low insurance job titles. How you describe what you do how you do your job especially if you drive regularly for your company or carry expensive equipment and stock in your vehicle can. What s in a job title. For example you might find that a proof reader is a lower risk than an editor. The weirdest job titles on car insurance quotes.
How do job titles affect car insurance policies. The picker works by selecting sample profiles with similar job titles and averaging the cost differences between them. They help insurance companies decide how much to charge for various types of coverage. Job titles in the insurance industry often designate specialty areas such as claims examiner or life underwriting director.
10 00 edt 30 october 2012 updated. Here are some which will make you scratch your head. Of the insurance jobs listed here actuaries make one of the highest salaries with a median income of 102 880 a year. 10 42 edt 30.
What you do for a living is an important consideration for insurance providers when calculating the price of your car insurance. Remembering of course that if you deliberately lie about your profession or any other information on your application you risk invalidating your insurance and being prosecuted for fraud. For example agent broker and underwriter are. If you do test the impact of different job titles on the cost of car insurance bear in mind that your stated occupation must accurately describe your profession.
We compared prices for nine million quotes across 1 941 different job titles to build the tool. For many professions job titles are truly interchangeable such as bar manager and publican although there is a marked difference in the car insurance quotes given to each. However uniform job titles across the industry reflect the various departments in a typical insurance business. Insurance databases contains many overlapping job titles and choosing the cheapest truthful option is simply good sense.
Tweaking your job title for cheaper insurance. The that s not a real job job titles. Actuaries use analysis to predict the risk that an event will occur.
- Home Insurance Companies In Jacksonville Fl
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page Example
- Insurance Agent New Zealand
- Homeowners Insurance Policy Declarations Page
- Homeowners Insurance For Veterans In Texas
- If Insurance Company Goes Bankrupt India
- Insurance Account Manager Jobs Near Me
- Insurance Companies In Kenya And Their Covers
- Insurance Breast Pump Spectra
- Home Insurance Companies Germany
- Insurance Claim Subrogation Letter Template
- Insurance Agent Insurance Visiting Card Sample
- Insurance Broker Salary Payscale
- Insurance Claim Check And Mortgage Company
- Insurance Companies In Harlingen Texas
- Insurance Companies In Pomona California
- Insurance Companies In Glennville Georgia
- Insurance Companies In Beaumont Texas
- Individual Insurance Qualifying Event
- Insurance Companies In Statesboro Georgia