Insurance Company By Definition
An insurance company is usually comprised of multiple insurance agents.
Insurance company by definition. For example if one purchases health insurance the insurance company will pay for some of the client s medical bills if any. 16 people found. Insurance definition is coverage by contract whereby one party undertakes to indemnify or guarantee another against loss by a specified contingency or peril. Likewise in life insurance the company.
Definition of insurance company. A company that offers insurance policies to the public either by selling directly to an individual or through another source such as an employee s benefit plan. Insurance company a company which may be for profit non profit or government owned that sells the promise to pay for certain expenses in exchange for a regular fee called a premium. A business that provides coverage in the form of compensation resulting from loss damages injury treatment or hardship in exchange for premium payments.
It is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent or uncertain loss. Insurance vox populi a contractual relationship when one party an insurance company or underwriter in consideration of a fixed sum a premium agrees to pay on behalf another an insured or policyholder for covered losses up to the limits purchased caused by designated contingencies listed in the policy. An entity which provides insurance is known as an insurer insurance company insurance carrier or underwriter a person or entity who buys insurance is known as an insured or as a policyholder. If an applicant presents an unacceptably high risk of loss for an insurance company the company may deny the application or charge prohibitively high premiums.
A clause in an insurance policy that indicates that the insurer will only cover the least expensive option for treatment repair or remediation. Least expensive alternative treatment leat. The company has indicated that the proposals governing health insurance will protect them against rising costs at least we have crop insurance which is good protection against decisions that turn out bad if they fall within the legal definition of insurance protection may be offered to consumers in two ways. Insurance company synonyms insurance company pronunciation insurance company translation english dictionary definition of insurance company.
How to use insurance in a sentence. An insurance company can specialize in one type of insurance such as life insurance health. An insurance company may deny or cancel coverage if the insured party concealed or misrepresented a material fact in the policy application.
- Insurance Underwriting Terms And Definitions
- Is Insurance Companies Open On Saturdays
- Life And Health Insurance Jobs Near Me
- Life Insurance Unemployment Rider
- Prudential Life Insurance Verizon Employees
- Should You Have Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance Claim Letter Template
- Market Share Of Private Insurance Companies In India
- Proof Of Insurance Tax Form 2019
- Local Insurance Companies In Waldorf Maryland
- Kaiser Insurance Reviews Philippines
- Life Insurance For Veterans Over 50
- Jobs Near Me With Health Insurance
- Kemper Insurance Oklahoma City
- Kemper Insurance Jacksonville Fl
- Market Share Of Private Insurance Companies
- Motor Insurance Quote Comparison
- Quartz Insurance Breast Pump
- Insurance Verification Specialist Duties
- National Insurance Company Limited Medical Policy