Insurance Broker Salary Range
The average insurance broker salary in the united states is 82 406 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 71 228 and 100 686.
Insurance broker salary range. Salary estimates are based on 229 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance broker employees. Salaries range from 4 370 bwp lowest average to 22 700 bwp highest average actual maximum salary is higher. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Filter by location to see insurance broker salaries in your area.
What is the average annual salary for an insurance broker job by state. The average salary for an insurance broker in australia is au 61 907. The average salary for an insurance broker is 63 261. Insurance broker salary guide salary education training 2020 harpreet parmar june 18 2018 july 18 2020 categories business salary average salary for insurance broker is 49 710.
A person working in insurance in botswana typically earns around 11 700 bwp per month. Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more.
Insurance broker salaries by state. The average insurance agent salary in the united states is 51 151 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 46 716 and 57 701. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 177 500 and as low as 23 500 the majority of insurance broker salaries currently range between 50 000 25th percentile to 100 000 75th percentile across the united states. See how much an insurance broker job pays hourly by state.
New york is the highest paying state for insurance broker jobs. The average salary for a insurance broker is 70 657 per year in united states. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Salaries vary drastically between different insurance careers.
As of jul 30 2020 the average annual pay for an insurance broker in the united states is 84 989 a year.
- Insurance Claim Denial Letter Templates
- Insurance Companies Glasgow Ky
- Insurance Companies In Baldwin Wisconsin
- Insurance Companies In Midlothian Virginia
- Insurance Claim Appeal Letter Template
- Insurance Companies In Beaumont Texas
- Home Insurance Cost Estimator
- Hub Insurance Salmon Arm
- Insurance Commission Official Website
- Insurance Companies Giving Refunds During Covid 19
- Insurance Breast Pump Spectra
- Insurance Adjuster Vs Public Adjuster
- Insurance Companies During Recession
- Insurance Claim Reimbursement Accounting
- Insurance Companies In Baraboo Wisconsin
- Insurance Companies Hiring Nurses Near Me
- Insurance Companies In Charlotte Michigan
- Insurance Claim Check Waiver Of Lien
- Homeowners Insurance Jacksonville Nc
- Insurance Agent Business Plan Sample