Insurance Agent Salary Utah
We note that the median annual salary of insurance sales agents in state of utah ranges from 29 890 to 39 360.
Insurance agent salary utah. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Teleperformance insurance agent salaries 3 salaries reported utah 16 hr clearlink insurance agent salaries 3 salaries reported utah 15 hr farmers insurance group insurance agent salaries 2 salaries reported utah 71 285 yr esurance insurance agent salaries 2 salaries reported utah 17 hr. As of jun 4 2020 the average annual pay for a life insurance agent in utah is 73 728 a year. Average take home earning is us 21 000 net.
Average salary for insurance agent in utah united states is us 30 000. The highest paying area for insurance sales agents in utah is st george with a median annual salary of 39 360. The average salary for a insurance agent is 68 624 per year in utah. The average insurance agent salary in utah is 48 462 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 44 260 and 54 667.
The national average salary for a insurance agent is 40 000 in united states. In comparison the median annual salary of insurance sales agents in logan is 12 9 percent 12 9 higher than that in salt lake city. Table 3 shows the median annual salary of insurance sales agents in some utah cities and metropolitan areas. Salary estimates are based on 2 231 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees.
These data are from our visitors surveys 01 individual salaries what gets measured gets improved. Apply to insurance agent customer service representative entry level insurance agent and more. The most typical salary is us 30 000 gross. From table 3 we note that with a median annual salary of 45 240 logan is the highest paying city for insurance sales agents in state of utah followed by salt lake city median annual salary 39 410.
Filter by location to see insurance agent salaries in your area. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 160 903 and as low as 18 494 the majority of life insurance agent salaries currently range between 46 236 25th percentile to 92 009 75th percentile in utah. The average entry level insurance agent salary in utah is 34 049 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 31 097 and 38 409.
- Printable State Farm Insurance Card Template
- Progressive Insurance Agent Burlington Iowa
- National Insurance Company Employee List
- Life Insurance Companies Jobs
- New York Health Insurance For Small Business Owners
- National Insurance Producer Registry Phone Number
- Insurance You Need For A Business
- Prudential Life Insurance Verizon Employees
- Progressive Homeowners Insurance Quote
- Rider Insurance Roadside Assistance Phone Number
- On The Spot Health Insurance
- King Insurance Agency Ponte Vedra Beach
- King Insurance Petoskey Michigan
- King Insurance Petoskey Mi
- Rider Insurance Towson Md
- New Jersey Auto Insurance Quotes Online
- Non Owners Car Insurance Quote Progressive
- Is Insurance Companies Open On Saturdays
- Largest Insurance Companies In The World Wiki
- Sample Life Insurance Policy Cancellation Letter