Insurance Agent Salary Alabama
Salaries typically start from 27 348 and go up to 92 589.
Insurance agent salary alabama. Getting your insurance license is the first step to becoming an insurance agent in alabama. The national average salary for a insurance agent is 40 000 in united states. Follow our step by step guide to get your insurance license in alabama. Salaries for related job titles.
The average salary for insurance sales agents in the united states is around 50 320 per year. American automobile association aaa insurance agent salaries 8 salaries reported alabama 59 371 yr metlife insurance agent salaries 3 salaries reported alabama 47 859 yr globe life liberty national division insurance agent salaries 3 salaries reported alabama 1 672 mo globe life liberty. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. The average insurance agent salary in birmingham alabama is 58 502 or an equivalent hourly rate of 28.
The average insurance agent salary in alabama is 47 857 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 43 708 and 53 985. Life insurance car insurance home insurance or business insurance all require a license to sell in any state. This is 7 lower 5 479 than the average fire insurance agent salary in the united states. As of may 3 2020 the average annual pay for a medicare insurance agent in alabama is 61 493 a year.
The average fire insurance agent salary in tuscaloosa alabama is 78 407 or an equivalent hourly rate of 38. In addition they earn an average bonus of 13 933. Filter by location to see insurance agent salaries in your area. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 124 302 and as low as 18 383 the majority of medicare insurance agent salaries currently range between 32 388 25th percentile to 78 782 75th percentile in alabama.
This is 7 lower 4 208 than the average insurance agent salary in the united states. The average salary for a insurance agent is 47 176 per year in alabama. In addition they earn an average bonus of 8 184. The average insurance sales agent salary in alabama is 43 381 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 32 624 and 62 095.
- Homeowners Insurance On Inherited Property
- Insurance Companies In Chesterfield Virginia
- Home Insurance Companies In Jacksonville Fl
- Insurance Companies Dunnellon Florida
- Insurance Breast Pump Spectra
- Insurance Broker License Lookup California
- Insurance Adjuster Trainee Jobs Texas
- Insurance Companies For Uber
- Insurance Companies In Vermont
- Insurance Companies In Charlotte Michigan
- Insurance Agent License Number Lookup
- Insurance Companies In Beaumont Texas
- Insurance Auto Auctions Brandywine Md
- Insurance Agent Business Plan Template
- Insurance Companies By Name
- Insurance Companies Hiring Part Time
- Individual Insurance Qualifying Event
- Insurance Claim Subrogation Letter Template
- Insurance Auto Auctions Fredericksburg Va
- Insurance Companies In Midlothian Virginia